You can replace the map file that users download from the Map Store without having to create a new map listing or version. Updating a map is a simple three-step process:
- When viewing the map you wish to update, click the Update Map button in the Actions section to the right of the page.
- Click the Update map file or pricing option. This will notify you that the map will be set to the Prepare state.
- Once the map is set to Prepare, click the Upload and updated map file button to the right side of the page.
- Make any necessary changes to the Map details page and then Submit for Review.
- When viewing your Maps list, use the checkbox to the left of the map title to select the map(s) you wish to update.
- Once checked, use the Select an Action drop-down menu at the top of the page to select Prepare maps for review.
- Once the map(s) is set to Prepare, click on the map you wish to update and then click the Upload and updated map file button on the right side of the page.
- Make any necessary changes to the Map details page then Submit for Review.
Visit this page for more information on Map Versioning.
NOTE: Once submitted, the map will go through the same map review process as all new maps, with no exceptions made for updated maps.